AVON SSS Bug Guard is coming out soon in Campaign 12 Brochures, but is available online now.
This year, more than ever it seems, we need to protect ourselves from those biting critters out there ~ or avoid going outside. But lets be honest. Heck no, that isn’t happening!
According to all the news reports I’ve heard so far, along with reading the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) site and the EPA (Enviromental Protection Agency) site, you need to protect yourself by using DEET, Picaridin, or IR3535.
Picaridin – insect repellent (alternative to DEET). It has a low odor, with a light, clean feel.
IR3535 – ingredient that provides repellency against a broad range of biting insects, including mosquitoes, deer ticks, black flies, gnats, no-seeums and biting midges.
Avon SSS Bug Guard line does not contain DEET. So if you are looking for an alternative to using DEET, our SSS Bug Guard is a good choice. It’s recommended by the CDC and it’s registered with the EPA.
Perfect protection when you’re out at dawn and again at dusk. Gives up to 6 hours of protection against mosquitoes.
• Repels a broad spectrum of biting insects (mosquitoes, deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges)
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus
• Repels deer ticks that may transmit Lyme Disease
• Needs to be washed off when coming in from the outdoors
• Dermatologist tested
» For protection from gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges, reapply after 7 hours. For mosquitoes reapply after 6 hours. For black flies reapply after 3 hours.
Perfect for a daytime outdoor adventure. With SPF 28 or SPF 30, it’s 2-9n-one protection
• Repels mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile virus for 8 hours
• Provides effective protection against deer ticks, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies, and biting midges
• Provides SPF 28 (or SPF 30) protection
• Does not need to be washed off when returning from the outdoors
• Dermatologist-tested and hypoallergenic
» For continued protection from mosquitoes, gnats, no-seeums, sand flies and biting midges, reapply after 8 hours
» For continued protection from deer ticks, reapply after 6 hours and from black flies, reapply after 3 hours
» For sunscreen protection, reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming or sweating
»Do not exceed 4 applications per day
AVON SSS Bug Guard is all MADE IN THE U.S.A.!
Would you rather have a brochure in your hand? Even if you order online? Brochures are always available and always free! Just contact me via my eStore! I will mail one to you (U.S. residents only).
There is always so much more than just a brochure on my eStore!
Find me on:
*Links to articles referred to in this post:
*EPA link: Find the Repellent that’s right for you: https://www.epa.gov/insect-repellents/find-insect-repellent-right-you *Link to CDC article referred to in this post: http://www.cdc.gov/zika/prevention/index.html